Tuesday 1 April 2014

1st of April and first post of 2014!

Wow, I can't believe it's already the 1st of April. It doesn't feel that long since we were ringing in the new year.

Unfortunately, 2014 didn't get off to a great start for me. I got sick right two days before Christmas and it lingered well into January and when I was finally rid of the pesky cough, I then developed Conjunctivitis in my left eye a couple of weeks later. I'm so lucky! [/sarcasm] It's really only in the last few weeks that I've felt a bit more like my old self.

Since my last entry, I've had three of my shoulder rehabilitation classes and they're going really well. I was so nervous before the first session since I didn't know what to expect but once I'd got the first one under my belt I felt much more relaxed. The physio staff are really nice and helpful and I especially like that the classes are quite small with only about eight patients participating.

I also had another appointment with my Rheumatologist in January and things appear to be going well on that front, too. My medication didn't need to be increased though my DAS seems to have risen slightly. Also, the blood tests results have shown a slight change in my liver which, I'll admit, has concerned me a bit but my doctor didn't seem unduly concerned and said they would keep an eye on it. I'm due to see him again at the end of this month and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the recent blood tests I've had will show that it was just a blip and it's returned to normal.

Due to a few birthdays in February/March as well as buying a few bits and bobs for myself, I've decided to go on a no-spend in April. Make-up wise, I'm going to shop my stash and rediscover some old favourites. Lord knows I don't need any more though, of course, it won't stop me wanting to get my hands on new releases. Speaking of new releases, I couldn't resist buying one of the new Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Lips and I chose the shade 'Capella' which is a really pretty pink.

Seriously, one of these days I shall get around to posting pics/reviews of the products I've bought in recent months.

On a completely different note, how amazing was the Veronica Mars movie? I am so happy it was available to buy online the day it was released in cinemas. Even though I bought the digital version, I've already pre-ordered the DVD and I'm hoping it will include some BTS stuff.

Thanks for reading!

Diane x

No comments:

Post a Comment