Friday 18 January 2013

It's snowing!

As with most parts of the UK, we're experiencing some heavy snowfall today in London and so I thought I'd test out the new camera I received yesterday which was an early birthday present from my step-dad. My old one has been playing up for a while now and most of the photos I've taken have either turned out really blurry or look as if they've been taken from a mile away. I've been making do with the camera on my iPod Touch but that tends to be a little hit and miss so I thought asking for one as a birthday gift was the way to go.

I had a look around Amazon the other evening and read a ton of reviews for various inexpensive cameras and, in the end, I finally settled on the Nikon COOLPIX 3300 which cost £59.99. I originally wanted to get the purple one and while it was only a tenner more, I thought I could use the money saved to buy a SD card which is what I ended up doing.

The camera arrived yesterday and it's so dinky. I think because my old Sony camera was so bulky I was expecting this one to be the same but it's absolutely tiny in comparison.

Anyhoo, here are the pics I took of our front garden this morning...




No comments:

Post a Comment