Tuesday 8 January 2013

A few favourites...

Early last year, I had a major clear out of my make-up drawer, getting rid of the vast majority of things that I'd held on to for far too long, and so I needed to buy a few things to begin replenishing the hit I'd taken.

The items featured below are a few of my favourites from 2012.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain - Currently £5.00 at Boots
Rimmel Match Perfection in 010 Light Porcelain - Currently £4.99 at Superdrug
Real Techniques Stippling Brush - £11.99 at Boots
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR in On & On Bronze - £4.99 at Superdrug
Barry M Lip Gloss Wand in Shade 11 Coral - £4.49 at Barry M
MUA MakeUp Academy Nail Varnish in Shade 5 - £1.00 at MUA MakeUp Academy

By the end of the year, I probably had more make-up than I'd had before my clear out *lol* and the items mentioned in this post are pretty much the tip of the iceberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment